Selling my Guitars, amps, bass, RNC, etc.

Nilbog

hello
I am selling a bunch of stuff to whoever wants it. Here is the list:

Alvarez AEB4 Bass Guitar - $225
Yamaha RGZ321p Guitar - $175
Yamaha G100-112 Guitar Amp - $300
Silvertone by Samick (SG knock off electric guitar) - $95
RNC1773 by FMR Audio - $170

prices nego.

and here is the low down on everything:
Alvarez AEB4 Bass Guitar
This is a pretty shnazy looking bass. It'g got a concert bass style body, twin passive humbucking pickups, amber burst finish over natural wood grain. The pickups really get the low end well. I loved this bass but I think it would be better suited for a hardcore or punk type band, although it can play anything decently enough.
You can see some reviews here: http://activebass.com/resources/review.asp?i=3599

It is barely used, I've only had it for a few months and treat it, like all my instruments, very well. I couldn't find a picture online, so I'll have to take one if anyone is interested.
I'm asking $225, it lists for around $600 I believe.

Yamaha RGZ321p Guitar
I was hoping I would never have to sell this baby, but the time has come. It has 24 frets, metalic red strat-style with black pick guard, H/S/H pickup setup with good pickups pickups. I was going to replace them but the guy at Bill Harris said they were damn good. It has a 5-way selector. The bridge is a Floyd-Rose patent TSR-101 tremolo with locking nut at the other end. The neck is maple, bolt-on, with a rosewood fretboard - mother-of-pearl dots. It has locking tuners as well, I usually leave them loose, but the fine tuners at the bottom are enough to go between standard and drop D tuning.

The guitar is in good condition, I never had any problems with the electronics or anything. I'm asking $175. The guy at guitar center told me they listed for something like $650 back in the day. This is a vintage late eighties guitar. Totally sweet

This is not a picture of mine, but this is what it looks like:

Yamaha G100-112 Guitar Amp
THis is another love of my life. This amp is great and damn loud, in fact it's known for getting way loud and staying way clean (on the clean channel). There is also a distortion channel controlled via footswitch. It's got a volume knob with a FAT setting, a gain knob with a FAT setting, # band EQ with BRIGHT setting, and a sweet parametric EQ. It also has built in verb settings. I have the original cover for it and the footswithc I believe is still in functional order.
I couldn't find a picture of this one either, so you'll have to do with my description. It's definatly vintage style and measures about 18 inches tall, 25 inches wide, and 10 or so inches deep. It sounds way sweet. It's 180 watts and has rugged contruction and protection bracket things on all the corners. It sounds good, and is loud enough to play a good sized club, and anywhere else it will be mic'd anyway.
I'm asking $300, but I've seen these go for a lot more.

Silvertone by Samick
I bought this guitar because it looked cool, and boy does it ever. I discovered it actually plays well and has AMAZING action! HEre's a picture:

Like I said, it looks cool - basically an SG knockoff. If you put a sticker over the name, nobody would be the wiser. These list for $300, I'm asking $95 for this puppy.

RNC - Do I really need to get into it?

Let me know if you are interested in any of these and I will get you pictures or more info or whatever. PM me or IM me:
aim: gthing32
MSN: gthing32@hotmail.com
Y!: itaintbutter

Word up homies!

Back