Selling lots of gear.

cawhite12

Hello. I started this thread:

https://homerecording.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=201023

And now I'm back in town and ready to start getting this stuff out the door. I've sent some PM's but have not heard back so I will open this stuff up to the first ones who want it. Just PM me and we will work out the details. I mentioned in the previous thread that I was selling alot of this stuff to help finance a Yamaha MO8 that I just bought. Well, turns out I need to sell it too. I bought it less than 30 days ago, but GC's policy on that particular item is 14 days, but it still has a 2 year coverage plan on it. I have hit a rough spot financially and need to send it off as well, so here's the big list of stuff:

AKG D112 HAS BEEN SOLD!!!

-(SOLD)Yamaha MO8 keyboard/workstation - In Like New condition with the original box, manual, and power supply. Like I said up there it has a Guitar Center extended warranty on it as well that I will do whatever I need to do to transfer it. (I've heard this can be done). The only cosmetic flaw is that it has a few VERY MINOR knicks on one end of it from moving it around my house that has very narrow halls. They are very small and can only be seen from the side, not on the top. Outside of that it's in perfect shape. I'm asking $1400 (since it still has good coverage) which will include shipping to the US.

-Presonus Firepod in Great condition. Saw light studio use in a smoke free environment. Comes in the original box with Power Supply, Manual, Firewire Cable, and an un-opened copy of Cubase LE. This also comes with the Presonus HP-4 headphone amp that has never been used. $500-Includes shipping to the US

-Yamaha Motif Rack in Good Condition not in the original box. Comes with the power supply and I can put the manual on a CD if needed. (it can also be downloaded online at Yamaha's website). It has a few scratches on the top of the unit from being in and out of a rack a few times, as well as some normal rack wear on the ears. $550-Includes US Shipping

-Shure SM57 in New condition. Barely used with the original box, pouch, and clip. $70 which includes shipping to the US.

-Behringer B2 microphone in Good condition. Comes with the original metal case, wind screen, and shock mount. $95 includes shipping to the US.

-AKG D550 Microphone in great condition. Does not include the original box, just the mic. This mic is designed for Bass Cabinet micing. $105-includes US Shipping

- (SOLD)Edirol PCR-M80 61-key Midi Controller. In the original box with all the original stuff. This saw light rehearsal use and some recording use, but never went out on the road and is in Great Condition. $155-Includes US shipping

-M-Audio Keystation 61-es Controller. In the original box with the original stuff and will also include the optional power supply for it. This saw very minimal use as I bought the PCR shortly after and kept this one for backup and never needed it for that. $125-Includes US Shipping

WELL...I think that's it! Let the madness begin. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions. I can also provide pictures of the items as well upon request. Thanks for the interest,

Chris

Last edited:
Back