Selling Lots of Gear, getting the feelers out.

cawhite12

Hello...Just wanted to let everyone know that next week I will be selling most of my studio gear. I'm keeping a small setup to do personal projects, but am shifting to a focus more on performance than recording (I just bought a Yamaha MO8 infact, and also need to help pay for that). So, the items that will be up for sale are:

Presonus Firepod - In perfect shape with all the original everything, and an unopened, un-registered Cubase LE.

Yamaha Motif-Rack (possibly-I have a friend looking at getting it right now, but he should know in a week) - it comes with the Unit and power supply, no original box or manual, but I can download the manual and put it on CD for you if you like. It has a few scratches on the top of the unit and on the rack ears where it's been in and out of a rack a few times, but the front and back panels are in perfect condition, and it functions perfectly as well.

AKG D112 - In mint condition with the original box and clip.

AKG D409 clip on mics (2 or 3 of them). These are in great shape, but do not have the original box with them. I may only sell 2 and keep one for myself, but I haven't quite decided yet.

AKG D550 - In great shape without the original box. This is a mic designed to use with bass cabinets mostly.

Shure SM-57 - In the original box, perfect condition

Edirol PCR-M80 - Also in the original box in great shape with all the original everything that came with it.

M-Audio Keystation 61es - In the original box with all the original stuff. Also included will be the optional power supply that I purchased from M-Audio. This controller actually hasn't been used alot, since I had the edirol, I kept this around as a back-up just in case, so it was lightly used when it was.

I'm out of town right now, but will be back next week, and will get this process going then, but just wanted to give you guys the heads up and see what some may be interested in. I should also be able to provide pics of anything as well. This boards been good to me, so hopefully I can help some people on here get some good gear for lower price. Talk to you guys soon.

Oh...Also forgot to add a Behringer B-2 Condensor microphone. Comes in the original metal case with the shockmount and wind screen that it came with.

Hello again, glad to see the interest in the items. I've noted who got here first and such. I'll put up the prices and stuff at the end of this week, I'm out of town right now and will be back in on Friday (June 2nd). Just to let you guys know, I'll take paypal or money orders, would prefer to stay away from personal checks, but if its a total necessity we can maybe work something out. I'll get all that stuff up on Friday, and I'll make a new post and send pm's to those that wanted ahead in line.

Back