SELLING: 2 New ATM-250's Kick Drum

I'm selling two brand new in box Audio-Technica ATM-250 microphones. This mic sounds great on the kick drum and bass amps - even better than the ATM-25 that it replaced. I'm keeping one of the the three that I bought (I got greedy because I got them for a good price).

MSRP: $329 (Who the heck would pay that?)
Normally: $179 (Musicians Friend etc)
Me: $138/mic shipped, $265 shipped if you buy both.

I'll be happy to accept PayPal.

Thanks!

ATM-250 Price drop

Before I post to eBay, I want to give these another shot. I'm dropping the price to $128 a piece shipped each or $249 shipped if you buy both.

You'll be hard pressed to get a better kick/tom/bass mic new for this price. This is the update to the ATM-25 (ATM25) and it sounds a lot deeper/warmer in my opinion. I had bought three and am selling two of them.

Thanks!

Atm250

Still never bothered to eBay these. I've got two brand new in the box ATM250 mics. Upgrade from the ATM25 and sounds great on toms, kick, and bass cabs among other sources that you want to get a low-end presence from.

Looks like Musicians Friend has them for $179 new... I'll leave the price up to you - make me a reasonable offer. Please do not offer to trade me rap lyrics in exchange for this mic :p

I prefer to keep transactions within the States, sorry for the inconvenience. I've only got 1 that is still new, by the way. I ended up opening the other and use it on a regular basis.

Back