Sell individual tracks through itunes

dogbiscuit

Where is the best place for selling individual tracks through itunes, napster etc? I don't have an album and I produce a new track every 2-4 months so I'm looking for a cheap service where I have the option to sell individual tracks and upload more as and when.

check into snocap, i'm currently going through them and all is well so far. go to snocap.com for details, and on my myspace(link at the bottom) i have my online store set up.

a27thletter said:
check into snocap, i'm currently going through them and all is well so far. go to snocap.com for details, and on my myspace(link at the bottom) i have my online store set up.
Thanks for that. It look's like it could be good, exept I'm in the UK and they only offer service to US artists. Just realised you are on my myspace friend list. :)

they will after a year, I dont like sharing personal info with anyone with the exception of when im actualy buying something.

I'd also suggest CdBaby.com. Places like iTunes require an agregator (sp?) and cdbaby has pretty good rates and an option if you only want digital distribution. They will also sell physical CDs for you if you want. Could also check out mysongstore.com, they're a pretty good site but you need to pretty much sell directly to people, not through iTunes or a similar system. There was some other Fair Trade Music or something like that which seemed pretty good but I can't remember their name right now. CDBaby gets your music into a lot of online resalers so they might be your best bet. I haven't figured out how the Orchard works but I think they only deal with labels.

Back