See Me Through

Nice song, catchy chorus.
The mix seems fine to me. I like those harmonies. The lower voice panned left and the higher one right seems to work but only in the chorus. When the higher voice goes solo I'd center it some more. Although they're fine I'd do it like this: higher harmonies on the "I'm gonna fight" part and lower ones on the "and I won't rest..." part. I'd also take out the low voice during the "see me through" bit.
Hope I'm making some sense here..

Anyways, overall a good job.
Keep'em comming!

I really like the structure of this. I hear some mp3 encoding bits lying around, you may want to clean that up a little.

Have you ever heard of a band called Spirit of the West? - Very similar, and that's a good thing :D

lynx said:
I really like the structure of this. I hear some mp3 encoding bits lying around, you may want to clean that up a little.

Have you ever heard of a band called Spirit of the West? - Very similar, and that's a good thing :D

thanks for the advice Laynestaley, I'll look into that.

How do you clean up mp3 encoding bits? I always wondered why my mp3s sound worse than studio ones...thanks for the compliment, I've never heard of them though! This song's quite different from my other stuff.

Not too bad. The music reminds me of the GooGoo Dolls, but your vox remind me of something else. Can't put my finger on it though. Nice tune.

Back