Seck 1882 mkII

darnold

I am putting my treasured Seck Analog mixer up for sale. This board has awesome features you wont find in most mixers now a days. British Pres and EQs on this board. 18 channels of XLR Microphone Pres with lines and inserts on every channel. Dual 8 Bus design with a semi in-line layout. There is a monitoring section which can be used for FX, headphones, or sends. I have mainly been using this for the preamps. This is definitely a board for color and something to give uniqueness compared to other mixers in its range. You can find plenty of good threads about this board on this forum. Ive read that it is pretty known for its big low end.

The board is in good condition and was taken apart and cleaned up by a tech about 4 years ago. Hardly been used since. Its black and has good looking white and blue knobs. Definitely an eye catcher and has that vintage quality look to it.

Please email if you are interested. I can send pics if you seem serious enough. Located in Idaho. There is plenty of information on the web and at gearslutz about it.

$500 / OBO.

Danny

Ive held on to it for the moment. Its a great mixer and im partial to it so i dont dare let it go unless i have something substantial to replace it with. So i will check my options if you are interested.

I dont have any second powersupply, but the schematic for the power supply is displayed on the top. Im not sure if it includes actual parts or not but i can check when i get home from work. Dont know if it will be helpful or not but it doesnt look to complicated of a build.

Let me know if you are interested in purchasing. No guarantees i will find anything to replace it yet but I can look.

Back