Score? I'm not sure.

19243_446680470712_526275712_10806605_178362_n.jpg

someone left this outside in the snow on next to my garage. its a harmony strat copy. it has some autographs on it too. i don't have any guitars with single coils, so maybe its decent? i don't know much about harmony guitars.

no idea, it was just left there. it was probably stolen or something im not sure. its all wet so im letting it dry out and then i need to disinfect it some how.

Harmony = that's what they used to sell in the Sears catalog when I was a kid. Have no idea who sells them now.

Well? Is it dry yet? Does it work? Has anyone come looking for it?

C'mon man....you need to keep us informed!

:)

You paid nothing for it = score. Even if it's unusable as a guitar, you can use the parts for bizarro projects and so forth. I think I'd take it apart to make sure there isn't water inside of it someplace.

noones came lookking for it. our storage area is in anot so great part of town, and it was just left there last week.

i cleaned it up, it works. i have to put a set of strings on it to really see how it sounds.

noones came lookking for it. our storage area is in anot so great part of town, and it was just left there last week.

i cleaned it up, it works. i have to put a set of strings on it to really see how it sounds.

Kinda takes from the score if you pay for new strings...I had a Global from JC pennys in the early 70s...you might get a bit off Craiglist...but then it might finger you for the crime too.

Who autographed it...do a close up of that...might be someone cool.

I used to run a music section in a pawn shop and saw alot of these come thru. Big thing is if the neck is good. If it's fairly decent they're not too bad.
Made decent loaners/beater instruments that u didn't have to worry about scratching/loosing etc.......

Back