Sam Adams Rebel Rouser Double IPA

beezelbubba

Shitty Buddhist
I think just about every beer Sam Adams sells is shit, but this IPA is very good.In my top 5.
There are two other Rebel Rousers (one just an IPA, the other a session IPA). Both of them are shit.
The double IPA is very tasty.
Buy some...and drink it.

Attachments

• RebelRouser_12oz_BOTTLE_0.png
    RebelRouser_12oz_BOTTLE_0.png
    99.3 KB · Views: 66
Gimme names! I'm on the hunt for the tastiest IPA ever.

You can find thousands here.... My personal fav that you might get over there is Old Empire. Light golden colour, plenty of hops and full flavoured.

Marston's Brewery

Honestly we have thousands of IPA's and bitter beers. It's a British thing and regionally we all argue about who's is the best.

Good luck finding the tastiest ever... I don't believe it can be done but it's a hell of a journey...:drunk:

Hmm must be my day on gergs mindless post rota.....

Nah, it's just funny how any time anyone mentions anything, mutt is there to wave his queen's flag for her like a good little peasant.

Anyone: "My grass is growing so fast these days."
Mutt: "Grass grows faster and greener in england!"

:D

You can find thousands here.... My personal fav that you might get over there is Old Empire. Light golden colour, plenty of hops and full flavoured.

Marston's Brewery

Honestly we have thousands of IPA's and bitter beers. It's a British thing and regionally we all argue about who's is the best.

Good luck finding the tastiest ever... I don't believe it can be done but it's a hell of a journey...:drunk:

You ever tried M&S's Cornish IPA Muttley? From St Austell's - one of my favourite bottled beers I think:

DSC08210.JPG

Nah, it's just funny how any time anyone mentions anything, mutt is there to wave his queen's flag for her like a good little peasant.

Anyone: "My grass is growing so fast these days."
Mutt: "Grass grows faster and greener in england!"

:D

Yeh... British drummers are better than yanks too...:)

You ever tried M&S's Cornish IPA Muttley? From St Austell's - one of my favourite bottled beers I think:

View attachment 92902

I should love it being a cornishman but I've not come across too many Cornish beers I like. Apparently it's cos the water is too soft. Newquay steam used to be OK but they were bought out and I'm not sure what happened to them.

The best beer in Cornwall is the Spingo. Brewed on the premises in Helston at the Blue Anchor. If ever you are there give it a go...

Spingo

---------- Update ----------

American guitar builders are better than brits. Bam. ;)

Mostly they are...

Those limeys make some kick ass amps though. :thumbs up:

Never been a Marshall user. I still have a ProAmp which was built by some ex Marshall employees (I think) near where I used to live. It was a nice amp and I should really restore it to a gigging condition.

Back