Saluda Cymbals Trade Program

Enrique

Well, for those of you looking for inexpensive cymbals, there has been a huge buzz about Saluda's cymbal trading program in other forums on the Net. For those that are unfamiliar with Saluda, check them out here: http://www.saludacymbals.com
Anyways, what's basically happening is Saluda will take in any cymbal, used/new, that you own and make a trade with you. The offers have to be reasonable and the cymbals cannot be cracked. Also, they stress that the "logo" of the cymbal should be in good condition. FYI, they do not take Pearl cymbals. :)

Saluda's Reply

Dear Darryl,

Thank you for contacting us about our trade in program. It is great
to hear that you heard about our company and you want to help spread
the word.

We can accept your cymbals and make you the following trade offer:

Your 20" ZBT plus ride, 8" Sabian splash + 8" ZXT even for the 20"
Mist brilliant heavy dry ride.
We then can offer the 18" Mist brilliant medium crash for $70.00
through the trade program.

If you accept the offer, you can send your cymbals and payment to:

Drum Gear Online
1537 Brennen Road
Columbia, SC 29206

They will get everything hand selected for you. Please also send a
copy of this email to make the trade faster/smoother.

We will need your shipping address to see if any shipping is owed. If
you are in the United States you will owe very little to no shipping,
depending on your distance from South Carolina.

If you want to inquire about our endorsements, please send a new
email to info@saludacymbals.com and put endorsement in the title.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thank you,

Susana
------------------
Sounds like a deal to me! Besides, they'll be better upgrades to by ZBT and ZXT Zildjians. Word of note... go for the Saluda Mists. Also check out the 27" China!!!

Are your sure that Saluda cymbals are good? I mean... I would wanna test em out... I have yet to find any cymbal that beats my Paistes, so I wouldn't just jumpo into something like that... plus, from the pics I saw, they looked... kinda weird...

I have a friend that has used Saludas for quite some time and loves them. I wouldn't go about trading in "all" your cymbals... it's just good for those that want something a little better than ZBTs/B8/etc. Besides, Saludas aren't all that bad... just go for the Mist series. :)

I've been really curious to hear them. I wouldn't mind attempting to get an endorsement if they're not bad.

I've read good reviews of the Mist series, which is Saluda's top o' the line. The SSX series are supposedly crappy beginner cymbals, but better than Camber. I was thinking about buying a set of Mist hi hats for shits and giggles. At $104 a pair I think it might be worth the risk. The sound samples on the website are good.

yeah i just checked those Mist hats out, the sound samples do sound decent for the price, they have kind of a cool "sparkly" sound to em, but i'd probably wanna try some in person before purchasing. hmm but i should probably save up for a real good set of hats for the studio. anyone have experience recording with Saludas? maybe i can dig up some old cymbals and see what i can get in trade. :cool:

Back