Russia will it happen?

Here the Europeans will make it even harder for us as we will stick with the US, and ignore the EU.
You guys brexited. Good for you.
We're looking for the same here in the states.
The blue states want to be communists, so go ahead and let them.
We need a wall to stop the left-ugees.

Pretty horrible.

Screenshot 2022-02-12 050839.jpg

Fox is saying this AM, 'It will'. All meetings with Russia ended in no solutions. Embassy evacuated.

Dark times ahead.

Tuesday night. He can't back down now.

Makes America look weak. They won't fight someone who can inflict great losses.

Russia's armed forces may not find it easy and may also take great losses.

Pretty horrible.

Fox is saying this AM, 'It will'. All meetings with Russia ended in no solutions. Embassy evacuated.

Dark times ahead.

All of the military-age voters get to fight a war in Russia now.
It's on Biden.
Maybe Crows of Fritz can go to the front line and fight for old Joe... Just like the "majority" wants... Ya think.
The democracy of it all, doing the will of the people... ya know.

Last edited:
Old Joe can't even surrender Afghanistan without killing people.
Will there be a new prosecutor for Burisma Energy, where Hunter collects his graft?
How will Joe pull that off again?
put in place someone who is... solid...

That Joe, I tell ya, he's a champion for the good of humanity.
Looking out for the common man like that.
The world is a better place.... just ask CNN....
take yer bullet for Joe now, ya hear!

Last edited:
All of the military-age voters get to fight a war in Russia now.
It's on Biden.
Maybe Crows of Fritz can go to the front line and fight for old Joe... Just like the "majority" wants... Ya think.
The democracy of it all, doing the will of the people... ya know.
Why dont you go and give our ears a rest?

Why dont you go and give our ears a rest?
I'll stop when CNN stops.
If the CCP didn't steal the last election, then surely the news media did it.
Joe could do no wrong, and now it's pay day.
It wasn't just the presidency that fell.
Civilization as we know it is on the precipice with this insane suicide coup from the left.
These same people that are okay with the genocide Olympics.

Last edited:
Not being from Europe or USA this is what it seems to me...

Russia is definitively decided to perpetrate the invasion but it won't be a bloody thing because Ukraine is not an "enemy". Instead they are brother countries and everything Russia wants is actually to re-attach it as it used to be in the URSS period. This is too much more a historical and cultural thing than something military or political.

Now said that, Ukraine government is not stupid and they are aware they cannot fight Russia. If not even USA or China can how could Ukraine? This is more a nerves war where the Ukraine president is trying to sustain the situation trusting in the pressure from the rest of the world and hoping that at a certain moment Putin give up. But if it doesn't happen and Russia really step into their territory is obvious to me that Zelensky will surrender and everything will end before a single bullet be shot.

On a side note... USA is again trying to show up in a party it was not invited to... 😖

Not being from Europe or USA this is what it seems to me...

Russia is definitively decided to perpetrate the invasion but it won't be a bloody thing because Ukraine is not an "enemy". Instead they are brother countries and everything Russia wants is actually to re-attach it as it used to be in the URSS period. This is too much more a historical and cultural thing than something military or political.

Now said that, Ukraine government is not stupid and they are aware they cannot fight Russia. If not even USA or China can how could Ukraine? This is more a nerves war where the Ukraine president is trying to sustain the situation trusting in the pressure from the rest of the world and hoping that at a certain moment Putin give up. But if it doesn't happen and Russia really step into their territory is obvious to me that Zelensky will surrender and everything will end before a single bullet be shot.

On a side note... USA is again trying to show up in a party it was not invited to... 😖

I think Biden voters should be given their opportunity to go "fight for democracy" as CNN puts it.
They deserve their chance. They really do. Let Mr. Schiff lead the heroes. We're pulling for ya.
Hunter's friends at Burisma -- must be protected at all costs.
Joe has no other choice. They have the kompromat.
You'll see. I'll bet money on it.

Last edited:
Crows is going to go fight for "democracy".
go go go Crows!
a hero he is, I tell ya!
Let's all tip our hats.
Hunter will be with him in spirit.

The intel community needs to dust off the WMD narrative that got us into Iraq.
Hey Orson, we need a little help from British Intel to get this shindig going again.
Crows says he is ready to enlist.
(pssst... it's time to thin the herd again...)

Last edited:
Ok so what 'wave' are we on now..we found their agenda in a tip we recieved...
the5thwave_2016_teaser_original_film_art_5000x.jpg

Covid is wave 3
So Ukraine is the invasion 4th wave?

All this is soooo predictable.

Now what?..'the 5th wave' is we fight back!

The intel community needs to dust off the WMD narrative that got us into Iraq.
Hey Orson, we need a little help from British Intel to get this shindig going again.
Crows says he is ready to enlist.
(pssst... it's time to thin the herd again...)
Oh shut up!

Back