Russia will it happen?

One thing I dont respect , is how the USA is cowering from threat of nuclear war...or Putin saying sanctions , and supplies are an act of war..the USA says ' no its not'.

We should test some nuclear devices of ours, I don't think they remember.

Make them fear us!

Interesting Dave. But you accused someone of being a liar. What is your proof that Putin has lied and about what?
I don't know where you get you info, but for weeks Poutine was saying his amassing troops, equipment, blood supplies at multiple places on the Ukraine border was just "an Exercise". Liar.
Then he went in and started bombing and killing civilians, calling it "a Special Military Operation". Liar.
Then he started saying that he is freeing Ukraine from Nazis. Liar.
Liar, liar liar.

I don't know where you get you info, but for weeks Poutine was saying his amassing troops, equipment, blood supplies at multiple places on the Ukraine border was just "an Exercise". Liar.
Then he went in and started bombing and killing civilians, calling it "a Special Military Operation". Liar.
Then he started saying that he is freeing Ukraine from Nazis. Liar.
Liar, liar liar.
He justified the operation to his Country as "De-Nazifying Ukraine". Who has a Jewish President. The dudes on this board live in a different reality than the rest of the world and there's no point in talking about current events with most of them. You're wasting your time.

Oh yes... I'll put all of my faith in little miss Low IQanon.
I never said that if thats what you imply. But that woman did state some facts which are true. I did say some. I cant vouch for all.

But war is wrong in most cases. But the president of Ukraine replaced an elected one and Putin was worried/scared/enraged by the west imposing themselves nearer his border. See EU expansionism.

So not all is black & white.

He justified the operation to his Country as "De-Nazifying Ukraine". Who has a Jewish President. The dudes on this board live in a different reality than the rest of the world and there's no point in talking about current events with most of them. You're wasting your time.
Jewish people fought for the Nazi's in ww2. America had lots of Nazi's as well.

Funny old world innit?

Funny old world innit?
Ok, we have another one. You found your home. Welcome to the echo chamber.

Funny old world innit?
I mean, by that logic there was a man serving in the Nazi Party that didn't support Hitler or their march towards world dominance so can we really say they were all bad? No we cannot.

I mean, by that logic there was a man serving in the Nazi Party that didn't support Hitler or their march towards world dominance so can we really say they were all bad? No we cannot.
Correct...........And my points are that everything isn't as black & white as we are told. It's only when we dig deeper that we find out all kinds of things that could tell a completely different story. The trouble is people hate all that when it doesn't fit with what they want to believe to be true.

Correct...........And my points are that everything isn't as black & white as we are told. It's only when we dig deeper that we find out all kinds of things that could tell a completely different story. The trouble is people hate all that when it doesn't fit with what they want to believe to be true.
Do I need to start CLEARLY indicating sarcasm? Apparently I do.

Look, the President of Ukraine is Jewish. There's isn't a Nazi genocide happening in Ukraine despite what Putin says or that the Nazi party had American allies IN America before WWII like Russia has in America right now.

I didnt know Putin had said Nazi genocide was happening in Ukraine. I thought he was referring to Neo-Nazi's in Ukraine? I didn't know they were commiting genocide. Appears to be catching from vids I have seen.

Havent a clue what the rest of your posts means.

I didnt know Putin had said Nazi genocide was happening in Ukraine. I thought he was referring to Neo-Nazi's in Ukraine? I didn't know they were commiting genocide. Appears to be catching from vids I have seen.
Yes. It's all over the news which you will dispute as being fake.

Also, reading is hard. I get it.

Back