Running Code

Hi Okie...I'm not familiar with your music, so all I can offer is a complete noobie-virgin response! If this was the kind of music that I was really into...I would love it!! I thought it sounded really professional, and balanced (?).....oh yeah, and "creepy". I must confess that I'm a complete wuss...so for me this song was definitely on the scary side! If that's what you were going for, then you hit the bullseye. I can imagine this music as part of a soundtrack for a scary movie or one of those drama-suspense films (of which I can't name any in particular as I tend to avoid watching them...reference the "wuss" comment above!) I think your voice is intimidating and seductive at the same time. I like the tempo change too (or maybe the tempo didn't change, but went into more of a double-time beat?). This was well done.
Sharon

Last edited:
Hi Okie...I'm not familiar with your music, so all I can offer is a complete noobie-virgin response! If this was the kind of music that I was really into...I would love it!! I thought it sounded really professional, and balanced (?).....oh yeah, and "creepy". I must confess that I'm a complete wuss...so for me this song was definitely on the scary side! If that's what you were going for, then you hit the bullseye. I can imagine this music as part of a soundtrack for a scary movie or one of those drama-suspense films (of which I can't name any in particular as I tend to avoid watching them...reference the "wuss" comment above!) I think your voice is intimidating and seductive at the same time. I like the tempo change too (or maybe the tempo didn't change, but went into more of a double-time beat?). This was well done.
Sharon

Lol! Thanks Sharon. :D

This one sounds really good. Herr Synthenheimer got the vocal levels just about right on this one I think.

The basic beat, while really simple, has a great deal of swirling depth to it during the earlier parts of the tune. Everything is integrated well here. A fine production indeed.

I think that it could be a pretty cool tune if you doctor it up a bit to make it far less boring. Ditch the disco drum beat and add a real drum track with plenty of fills. Then add some hard rock style guitar tracks along with some singing.

dont ditch the drums, dont add rock guitar, dont add anymore singing :D

plenty of that rock drivel out there as is ;)

excellent tune Okie....everything at the right levels...some really nice synth work...Id maybe like the background talking off to one side...but vocals and synths sound awesome, and mix is spot on

nowt else to add...probably your best tune up in here so far

Last edited:
dont ditch the drums, dont add rock guitar, dont add anymore singing :D

plenty of that rock drivel out there as is ;)

excellent tune Okie....everything at the right levels...some really nice synth work...Id maybe like the background talking off to one side...but vocals and synths sound awesome, and mix is spot on

nowt else to add...probably your best tune up in here so far

Wow thanks KC- the last 2 tracks I thought were the weakest you've liked best- maybe I should learn something in this. :D

Wow thanks KC- the last 2 tracks I thought were the weakest you've liked best- maybe I should learn something in this. :D

i think probably because i would have a bash at the first tunes but these are way different from what i produce, makes me appreciate them more

plus they are so fucking dour, really captures the style

Sometimes I think KC is wacked out of his mind. (jk)

Nice song. It reminds me of Phil Collins "in the air tonight" until the singing starts. Then it sounds like Manson meets depeche mode or something. :)

It's cool though dude. I dig it more than just blantat techno/rave/house/etc/etc/etc because that shit sounds like the same loop on repeate. At least this has some kind of song structure lol.

Sometimes I think KC is wacked out of his mind.

Nice song. It reminds me of Phil Collins "in the air tonight" until the singing starts. Then it sounds like Manson meets depeche mode or something. :)

It's cool though dude. I dig it more than just blantat techno/rave/house/etc/etc/etc because that shit sounds like the same loop on repeate. At least this has some kind of song structure lol.

i challenge you to a duel!

:)

Back