Running 2 Delta 1010LT's

takk

Has anyone run more than 1 Delta 1010LT's with success? I already have one and like it, but I need more tracks. I think I need to record 12 tracks at the same time.

I don"t but I know others who have and without any problems at all...You don"t even have to install Drivers for the second Card as they both use the same drivers.....

Cheers

2 Delta 1010LTs here...works great...didn't even need to install any of the driver stuff again. Sonar picked up on the new card and voila!

punkin said:
2 Delta 1010LTs here...works great...didn't even need to install any of the driver stuff again. Sonar picked up on the new card and voila!

That sounds sweet. So what do you put in front of all those channels? Pre-amps or a mixer with inserts?

- Takk

Both and more....mixer, mic pre's and other line and instrument sources;

This list is ever rotating. I trade & sell my stuff pretty regularly. I'm doing this from memory as I'm not in my home town this week.

Mackie 1402 (I like to run my guitar amp line outs into this for aux recording options in addition to micing the cabs also, toms and bass drum)
Avalon 737 (DI and vocals...too much hype...low bang per buck ratio IMHO)
Grace 101 (SWEET amp for Vocals! Blue Bear turned me on to this)
FMRNCompressor (2 RNC's in a single rack unit...got it from Mercenary I've never seen two units packaged like this before)
Rane Parametric EQ (can't remember which model...cheap one probably. I almost never use it except when I'm trying to "fix" something)
ART MPA Gold (Ya know, not bad for a mic pre...very nice for DI)
DMP3 (x2) (my go-to for acoustic guitar and drum over heads)
TubePre (x2) (yup...got some ultra cheap stuff but still a pretty decent DI)
ART TPS II (biggest purchase regret to date but, at least it wasn't expensive)
Studio Projects VTB-1 (x2) (more cheap but great little amp, good gain for ribbon mics and nice on snare drum)
Korg Triton LE88
Nord 261
Guitar POD Pro
Bass POD (the kidney bean)
Behringer Ultra DI (it works! don't knock it)
Mackie MCU (on the midi)
Behringer HA headphone amp
Mackie Big Knob (people say it's colored...I donno but it sure is handy).

I think that's about it for gear that's "plugged into the patch bay for delta 1010 connections. Oh! there's a tape deck and a home stereo stuff up on there too. Patch panels and snakes are your friends...just remember that!

I wan't you to know that I struggled with posting this. I'm in it for the kicks. I'm so not interested in making a buck and if I break even I'm great with it...I feel cheap-n-dirty...a little bit slutty. Just don't ask me about my software fettish, my mic habbit, the guitar rescue mission I started or the amp war I've got going on with a buddy of mine. I'll have to go back to gear rehab.

I love speaker cabinets don't you? It's not that weird is it?

Last edited:
Back