Rolling stones Live Stream with Jimmy Fallon NOW !

I like the AI shit in this Angry video....How de do dat? Very cool.....

I like the AI shit in this Angry video....How de do dat? Very cool.....

Yes they did a really good job. None of them looked old! :-)

Btw it’s nice to hear a new Stones song. The simplicity of their tunes, and how it just rolls down the audio highway like a steam train is awesome. They were/are some of the rock and roll masters.

Reactions: TAE
I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but. . . except for the vocals, I don't get a Stone's vibe from this. The music doesn't have that raw energy I expect to hear. It sounds like some other band backing Mick - except for a light sparkle from Keith's(?) guitar in a couple places. I'm not a die-hard Stones guy, I'm mainly tuned into their 60's-70's material, so take that into consideration.

Other than that, I think this sounds just mmmmmahvelous :D

Yes they did a really good job. None of them looked old! :-)

Btw it’s nice to hear a new Stones song. The simplicity of their tunes, and how it just rolls down the audio highway like a steam train is awesome. They were/are some of the rock and roll masters.
Yeah but they aren't men cause they don't smoke the same cigarettes as me... :laughings:

They are iconic and the epitome of the definition of a true rock and roll band and I like it , like it, yes I do.

Problem is I just can't get no satisfaction since Angie left me. I just sit and watch the children play doing things I used to do as the tears go by.

Lastly I want to make it very clear I have zero sympathy for the Devil...he's an asshat messing with our minds the way he does....and he does.

Yeah but they aren't men cause they don't smoke the same cigarettes as me... :laughings:

They are iconic and the epitome of the definition of a true rock and roll band and I like it , like it, yes I do.

Problem is I just can't get no satisfaction since Angie left me. I just sit and watch the children play doing things I used to do as the tears go by.

Lastly I want to make it very clear I have zero sympathy for the Devil...he's an asshat messing with our minds the way he does....and he does.
Did you wear your dandylion?
When you're through with your childlike friends you know you should wear it.

I've always heard it as "childlike prayers."
either way, you know you should wear it. I have read lyrics where either this is wrong or that was wrong. I have a hard time discerning lyrics sometimes, I will have to listen again. You and this are probably correct.

"Tho' you're older now its just the same
You can play this dandelion game
When you're finished with your childlike prayers
Well, you know you should wear it"

Lucifer is always getting a bad rap. He gave us our greatest gift, free will. If it weren't for Lucifer, Adam and Eve would still be putzzing
around the garden sucking up to the big guy and we wouldn't even be here. In essence, we are all Lucifers children.

I've always heard it as "childlike prayers."
I had read somewhere that Dandilion was an English brand of rubbers. I tried some research and asked some folks on boards that were from England but never could confirm it. I also read once that UmmaGumma was slang for the horizontal mambo.

The Three Stones seems kinda sleepy - and the record sounds like a Full AI of a Jagger Song - wonder if they will tour with it?

I hate to be a Debbie Downer, but. . . except for the vocals, I don't get a Stone's vibe from this. The music doesn't have that raw energy I expect to hear. It sounds like some other band backing Mick - except for a light sparkle from Keith's(?) guitar in a couple places. I'm not a die-hard Stones guy, I'm mainly tuned into their 60's-70's material, so take that into consideration.

Other than that, I think this sounds just mmmmmahvelous :D
It's a catchy tune and I'm impressed by how solid Mick's voice sounds but the Auto-Tune and what sound like harmonizer FX takes it out of the "Good ole Rock 'n Roll" realm.

The video is all about the girl to give it a "young" facade with intercuts of the Stones at various stages of their younger days with only a brief, filtered look at them in their current state. I imagine they realized there was no way to have a hot young girl interact with a bunch of octogenarians that worked.

Back