Roland RS-9, 2 Delta 1010's, and a Yamaha Rev 500 For Sale

PoeticIntensity

MagicJones.com (is a website)
This forum has been a gold mine for me and my studio, so I thought I'd give a little back.

I'm going to host this as "highest bidder wins", with no floor on bidding. (means you can have this stuff for $5.00 if nobody outbids you)

All items are for sale due to an upgrade. All items are in good working order.

*NOTE* - Keyboard has been sold

Roland RS-9 88-key keyboard has been with me for 8 years, and I recently got a better keyboard, and have to part with my RS-9. Has been very solid.

Two delta 1010's come complete with everything needed for them to function. PCI card, break-out box, with power and connector cables.

Yamaha Reverb unit is in perfect working order, and would be awesome on stage. I just use plugins instead for reverb, so I have no use for it.

Keyboard:
2011-07-09_18-52-40_539.jpg

First Delta 1010:
delta1010_1.jpg

Second Delta 1010:
delta1010_2.jpg

Yamaha Rev500:
rev500.jpg

I'll put a time limit on the bidding, according to interest in the items. As long as people are bidding, I'll keep them for sale.

Thanks, guys!

Last edited:
I'll start it at $5 for at 1010 and $5 for the Rev.

(I'm sure I'll get outbid, but I'll give it a shot.)

(oh, and, sorry for lowballing, but I'm superbroke and in need of some gear to get started again.)

-Nate

I'll start it at $5 for at 1010 and $5 for the Rev.

(I'm sure I'll get outbid, but I'll give it a shot.)

(oh, and, sorry for lowballing, but I'm superbroke and in need of some gear to get started again.)

-Nate

The OP says the RS-9 has been sold locally. Better PM him and see if the stuff you're bidding on is still up for auction.

The OP says the RS-9 has been sold locally. Better PM him and see if the stuff you're bidding on is still up for auction.

Sorry about that, diggy_dude. The keyboard sold today. The Delta 1010's and Reverb unit are still up for grabs. Though, if they sell for $5.00, there's something seriously wrong with the world. :)

How the heck did this get by me the first time around?

I have no idea. No replies whatsoever for almost a week. I figured nobody took me seriously, so I put all the stuff up for sale locally. Kind of puts me in a bind on here, but - I'm not gonna keep this crud around forever, hoping someone bids. I guess if someone shows interest locally, I'll get a price from them, consider that a bid, and post it on here.

Not into the bidding wars thing. Just tell me what you want for the 1010's, or anything that you would consider in a trade, and I might be interested.

Back