Roland manuals

Joris

Hey people,

Does any of you have a link to past and present Roland manuals? I'm asking this for myself and two friends of mine. All three of us can't get anything done from Roland and their manuals are nowhere to be found.

I posted before about this subject.

In particular I'm looking for the AP-700 (advanced equalizing processor) manual. This is quite an equalizer. Unfortunately, without the manual it could take hours and hours and hours and hours (did I mention hours) to sort it out.

Someone please help!

I don't want to pour cold water on your enthusiasm Joris, but it could still take you months to sort it out - even with the Roland manuals. I have a VS-1680, and the manuals are about as useful as the proverbial "one-legged man at an arse-kicking contest". You might try http://www.vsplanet.com - in the past I've found it to be a useful source of good information on Roland products.

Good Luck!

- Wil

Thanks alot for the suggestion, but no luck there. I did find a post about Roland's manual policy. It boils down to this: you pay big time to get a printed manual sent to you ($28.50), but only if you come up with a receipt. Other wise you pay quadruple!!! This is S - O S - T - U - P - I - D !!! It's not a car stereo FCOL!

All I ask is a freely downloadable user manual (readable or not). All the other big manufactorers do it, so why won't the market leader?

This whole thing has made me decide to never buy anything from Roland again. Seriously. No customer service? Then I'm not a customer.

Does anyone have some spare semtex? :D LOL

Joris.

THat sucks,man.Here in the US i've bought used Roland gear w/o manual,and the store just made a phone call and voila,I had a brand new manual for free!This doesn't mean Roland didn't charge for it,'cause they did,just that it didn't come out of my pocket. There's a forum on www.vsplanet.com devoted to non recording Roland gear,post your plight there,you never know,somone just may have what you need.Cheers!

Back