Roland GR-50 + Roland ready Strat

cygnus

I have owned this guitar synth for years and I have to say I've never made real use of it. To me it is more of a novelty, and lately is collecting dust and taking up valuable rack space..

So before I put this on ebay, I wanted to post it here to see if there was any interest.

I am the second owner of the synth, purchased "used" sometime ago in the 90's. Everything works. Amazingly, the internal battery is still good. The volume control on the front is slightly bent, but operates fully. I also own 2 expansion cards (preset collections) and a blank memory card.

I'd like to sell this as a package deal with the guitar as well, but I would be willing to split the two.
The guitar is a Roland ready (Mexican made) Fender Stratocaster (black w/white pickguard, rosewood neck) purchased new in 2007. It is in "like new" condition with just some pick scratches on the pickguard.

I would be willing to part with the synth, owners manual, cards, 13pin cable, and the guitar for $500.00. If you are interested in only one of the pieces, then make me an offer. PM me, and I can also provide pictures.

Thanks.

PIX 006.jpgPIX 007.jpgPIX 008.jpgPIX 009.jpgPIX 010.jpg

Last edited:
Back