Rock. Song. Really curious what you think about it.

The intro lead line is very Brian May/Queen.
Nice 4 square rock pop. The intro chords are a good shock too.
The piano on the chorus works really well not so well in the change.
THe last syllable leading into the change should be softened as it hang over the beginning of the change oddly.
Nice finish.
Sounds like it's well recorded.
Had to listen a 2nd time to hear the bass - in h/phones it's not too well defined - may come out better in the air though.
Nice work.

THanks man! I also had my doubts about the amount of bass in this track. So the piano doesn´t really work in the change, do you mean the mostly piano-only part (the softer thing)?

Cool track. The mix is crunchy and rocking. Vox fit nice and I agree about the bass. Sounds like you could raise that a few dBs, my woofer isn't doing much during the song.
Perhaps the loudest vox parts during the chorus may raise above the music too much.
The piano solo thing near the end is cool IMO. Cool change.
The outro guitar solo is softer than the earlier ones, I know there's vox there too, but that'd still be cool if you faded that up some too
Overall this gives me kind of an older rock vibe, just fun to listen to. :cool:

Pretty good mix. Sort of reminds me of Lynyrd Skynyrd meets Meat Loaf in parts. That's not a bad thing;) The main things I would say is like others, little more bass guit, little more compression on the vocals to even them out and to me the piano seems a bit out of time in the beginning. On second listening If you are not running a low cutt on the guitar I would. There is just one place where a couple of times the low end really wells up on it.

Over all though it sounds very, very good so don't take this wrong. It's a good over all mix.

F.S.

Cool tune sir, catchy. And yes, the singer reminds me of some 70's singers like Meatloaf....Maybe a bit more compression on the vocals and a bit more reverb...

Nice sound/playing on the guitar leads....

The piano is too present in the first verse - pops out a bit - maybe reverb it a tad more. Second verse it is a bit more subtle.....

Nice lower harmonies on the chorus - wish I could write that style - I always go for high harmonies for some reason....

Wow thanks everyone. Meatloaf, that´s a funny comparison, didn´t think of that before. :) Gonna work on it as soon as I´m back in the lab.

F_cksia said:
Wow thanks everyone. Meatloaf, that´s a funny comparison, didn´t think of that before. :) Gonna work on it as soon as I´m back in the lab.

For me it was sections of the music that made me make the comarisson to Meat Loaf.

F.S.

"Meatloaf" was the first comparison that popped into mind for me...the leads do remind me of Brian May a bit though.

I like it, very cool

I agree that at some parts the piano is a little distracting.

Is it just me or is the snare bouncing around in the mix?

Guitar leads kill, great playing and good tone.

Catchy song.

Back