RNP/RNC/Rode NTK and ......

cnix

All products were used in my smoke free house and always treated with "kid gloves". "Like brand new" refers to the condition of the equipment, power supplies, cords, cables, manuals, etc. that comes with brand new equipment. You will not be disappointed with the condition of this equipment!!

Rode NTK - $400.00 shipped
I bought this new 3 weeks ago and it does not "fit" my voice. You will think this is a brand new unit as it comes with original everything, down to the box.

RNP - $400.00 shipped
I bought this new 3 months ago. As with the NTK, like brand new down to the box.

RNC - $125.00 shipped
I bought this with the RNP, like brand new down to the box.

Electro Harmonix 12AY7 Mic Pre - $145.00 - shipped THIS IS SOLD
I bought this 1 month ago. Like brand new down to the box.

Boss DR 770 Drum Machine - $165.00 shipped
I picked this up on E-Bay about 6 months ago for $224.00. Includes power cord and manuals. Works great, no problems with the unit.

Yamaha AG Stomp - $150.00 shipped
I have had this for 2 years. It has been used live for about 5 months in a Praise Band on Sundays. Works great and all cords and manuals, including the original box are included.

Charlie
You may also reach me at cnix50@bellsouth.net

Last edited:
The RNC has now been spoken for, anyone want to haggle about whats left before I go to e-bay?

I'm not ready to go that low yet. I really can not see me taking less than $350.00 at this time.

Thanks

got the EH Preamp. Very nice looking; no time to test it out yet. Thanks for willing to ship even before the payment clears.

Back