Rip this song for me too, thnx.

Hardcore

I greatly appreciate the responses for "Worship Sorrowful Grief". Excellent feedback. I'd also like it for "In Death" if you've got the time. I'm approaching the point where I need to finalize songs to get a cd made and I'd like to know what people think. When you play them for friends that see you every day all you get is "awesome great cool, etc". But here I get real feedback that really helps. Thanks in advance to any replys.

http://www.mp3.com/Nathan_P__Holly

sorry hardcore mp3.com has forgotten my registered name and will not let me reregister with my email addy. i realy wanted to listen to. do you have a nowhere radio page you could maybe post it on?

hey flash, just give them some bogus info.. It always works for me.. 420@hotmail.com or something like that.. Although more people probably would check it out if he put them on www.nowhereradio.com

I like the song, but when the heavier guitar comes in, it sounds like there should be more in the way of dynamic change.. Like the distorted guitars just start, but the drum and vocal doesn't change.. That means it doesn't have any impact like it should.. a few pitch things on the vocal.. Pretty cool song though.. My main complaint is the drum programming..

Back