Rigid Fiberglass in Dallas,TX?

Randy5235

Rigid Fiberglass

Ok I've found places that can order it. I'm poor sue me I can't afford the minimum order requirements.. Anyone know of anywhere here in Dallas (or ft.Worth for that matter) that has some of it in stock that i can purchase?? I've been asking for either Owens Corning 703 (or 700 series) or Knauf fiberglass board ( i assume these are basically the same product) anyone know of any other brandnames or names this might go by. half the people I've talked to about this looked at me like I was stupid ( hey never claimed to be a construction worker) I called a coulpe of OC's distributors but once they found out I didn't need an ass load of it they all blew me off. Thanks Randy5235

Last edited:
Any other brands or names this stuff goes by??? It would certainly help me find it. :) so far I know of OC 703 and Knauf insulation board anything else?

and i was wondering if 1' thick rigid fiberclass ceiling (like drop ceiling) pieces would work .......lots of questions sorry.

Call OC and see if they can recomend a dealer. There is a company here in AZ that sells it for about $5 per 1.5"x2'x4' with a $50 minimum. I put their name and number in an older post in this forum if you want to look for it and see if they will ship you some.

J beat me too it!

I live in Mansfield and recently bought from them.
They are a great company to do buisness with. I chose the mineral wool over the rigid because I had to buy so much. But since I ordered over $500 bucks worth, they delivered to my house!

SPI!
If THEY are out, I have a few more sources... Let me know!

Tom

Back