Rewire

DA-RACKUHTEER

hey whats up yall can anybody help me with a rewire issue?everytime time i rewire protools to live or reason the the tempo acts if i rewire a drum track at 170 bpm protools makes it play slower than that. but if i use reason or live by them selves the tempo is fine. can anybody help me with this issue?:rolleyes:

hey whats up yall can anybody help me with a rewire issue?everytime time i rewire protools to live or reason the the tempo acts if i rewire a drum track at 170 bpm protools makes it play slower than that. but if i use reason or live by them selves the tempo is fine. can anybody help me with this issue?:rolleyes:

are you sure the tempo PT is feeding your RW progs is correct? ie. is it the same tempo as when you're using your RW progs in stand-alone mode>

What you may have done is programme your RW prog so that when it's in stand-alone mode it works fine, but when PT becomes the master it changes the tempo to match it's tempo map...

Make sure both your reason file (when opened on its own) and your PT file have the same tempo?

+1...And also make sure that you put the Pt tempo in the click tracks comment box...that way when reason changes your tempo..you know what it is.

This happens to me all the time...your midi will be flying past your audio!!

hey guys i always make sure both programs are set to the same tempo.but it still plays back sluggishly ?

When Reason is Rewire slave mode, it will automatically become slave to PT transport & tempo. However, if you originally programmed Reason at the wrong speed (ie counting 1/8th notes at 60bpm instead of 1/4er notes at 120pbm), it will sound right when you play it back on its own, but will play back incorrectly when in rewire slave mode.

I'm 80% sure it's a tempo problem.

hey guys i always make sure both programs are set to the same tempo.but it still plays back sluggishly ?

I have this problem every time i use reason 4 and protools. Reason has all my instruments and i'm syncing to tools by changing the tempo: Here's how..

1. Go to the beginning of the song and click on the change tempo arrow. Once you define the tempo in the beginning it will sync up all the way through. Also make sure the conductor is turned on in the transport window.

Back