Reverend Guitars

Double

I don't know how many of you have heard of Reverend Guitars or have played one but these are just the greatest guitars since the invention of the tele and strat. I have bought three in the last two years and they far surpass anything that Fender is putting out now. I urge you to take one for a test you won’t believe the performance/ price of these gems.

I'd never heard of them but then I saw an ad with the late Ron Ascheton of the Stooges with a signature model. It was ugly as sin, but that's cool that he had a signature edition. Where are they made? Are they owned by any of the big guitar manufacturers?

I'd love to be able to get my hands on one, but they have a pretty small distribution network, and no one around here carries them.

I "was" a strat player for many years and swore I would never play anything else but about 1 year ago I bought a Club King HB in wine red and was sold. I sold my American 57 reissue and my 1997 Collector’s edition strat and now own a Club King (which I am just putting a Bigsby on), Gil Paris and Buckshot they all just kill. I do not know anything about the set neck series just the bolt on series and again they are all just fantastic instruments.

http://www.reverendguitars.com/

I've checked out their web site and the sound clips many times in the past. I love their line-up.

i liked one of their SG interpretations with P90's that I tried at a store (while trying an amp). it felt/sounded very good (though not my thing visually).

i do like their other shape (buckshot or whatever).

They seem to have a cult following. I've only read rave reviews, but I've never played one. They're on the list of guitars that I'd love to try, and will examine very carefully if I do.

I just bought a buckshot in November. I Love the guitar. Plays so much better than I could have imagined, and the pickups sound fantastic. Besides it being my first guitar with a single coil (damn single coil buzz..Working on shielding it.) it has been great. If I get another guitar, it's gonna be from them. Most definitely.
Best $600 I've spent.
I would suggest them to everyone who wants a guitar.

Back