Reverb article with sound clips

Shailat

I put next to the Compression article, one on reverb.
and one on mixing drums is on it's way with sound clips as well.

I apologise but clips 3&5 are not ready yet. I was going to wait untill I did them but due to some extra work I will not have the time to deal with it untill the end of March.
Meanwhile who ever wants, can download the rest and comeback later to get them.

A warm thanks to Ed for his help !.
www.Geocities.com/Shailat2000/index.html

Thanks Shailat. It's the most helpful article about reverb for home recorders that I've ever read.

Shailat,

Damn fine job....elsewhere on the BBS, someone asked about recording schools.....reading these two articles while twirling some knobs and experimenting is a few months worth of recording school.....

YO SHAILAT:

Thanks for the information on reverb. Always enjoy learning something about recording.

I still can't determine much difference using a compressor; however, I keep reading about those boxes. I have one retired in my basement storage. But, I might pull it out again sometime.

Do you have any thoughts about the Alesis Masterlink even if they are going bankrupt according to information on this site?

There are several CD burners out there for several hundred bucks less. Do they do a decent job? I speak of Tascam units, HB units, or Sony units.

Thanks and Happy Spring,

Green Hornet
Benmocini@aol.com

The Green Hornet said:
YO SHAILAT:

Thanks for the information on reverb. Always enjoy learning something about recording.

Youre welcome

I still can't determine much difference using a compressor; however, I keep reading about those boxes. I have one retired in my basement storage. But, I might pull it out again sometime.

The more you use it the more your'e going to understand how to apply it and apreciate it.

Do you have any thoughts about the Alesis Masterlink even if they are going bankrupt according to information on this site?

There are several CD burners out there for several hundred bucks less. Do they do a decent job? I speak of Tascam units, HB units, or Sony units.

Thanks and Happy Spring,

Green Hornet
Benmocini@aol.com

Although it might take a bit of time, I would hold out for a DVD burner if I wasn't a commercial studio and didn't need it NOW. Masterlink is expensive and i'm not sure with the wind slowly changing if I would invest in a stand alone burner. But if you have the cash then what the hell.........

Back