reinstalling/upgrading cubase - plugin problem

protein

just reinstalled cubase and plugins (liquidmix for example) it seems that cubase is having difficulty understanding that the plugins on existing sessions with the plugins that are currently installed.

upon opening a session cubase will say that it is missing (for example) the liquid mix plugin and existing instances will not open, but i will be able to open a new liquidmix plugin and use it normally.

is there something i can do that will make cubase work out that the old liquidmix is the new liquidmix?

just reinstalled cubase and plugins (liquidmix for example) it seems that cubase is having difficulty understanding that the plugins on existing sessions with the plugins that are currently installed.

upon opening a session cubase will say that it is missing (for example) the liquid mix plugin and existing instances will not open, but i will be able to open a new liquidmix plugin and use it normally.

is there something i can do that will make cubase work out that the old liquidmix is the new liquidmix?

I had the same thing happen once and it caused me a world of problems. Last time I rebult my recording computer, before I did so, I took screen shots of the entire file structure, and then duplicated it. I didn't have any problems this time round.

Back