Red Kross/ Jugalo ...new Joint

yo when you send it to me send it tracked out so the engineer can have an easier time blending in my vox. try dropping some stuff in and out for me so that it won't sound crowded. i thought it was my imagination but my wife pointed out that it was a little busy. can you drop some instruments in and out so i can see how it sounds.
nice looking out.

EDIT: keep it like it is, once it's mixed professionally i'm sure all of the instruments will be in thier right places. yeah, yeah i'm going to need a female to do the hook for me. this is going to be hot!

i put the drums down on one track so it may take a lil longer to break it back down should have it by morn. i got them all on track one i just need to spereat the tracks. I hope its easy as it sounds.lol

ok jug i did it seperated the tracks , dam thats a lot of work, and its 700 something mb so how do you want it dawg cuz and upload will be timely

nice looking! mail it to me priority let me know the cost to mail it. i'll put in your paypal account.

Yo Beatmakers, if you got time could you make me somethin' good? It's always good to have beats from different producers instead of your own.

BEATMAKERS said:
ok jug i did it seperated the tracks , dam thats a lot of work, and its 700 something mb so how do you want it dawg cuz and upload will be timely

I appreciate the time you took to hook it up for me. that's some real ish right there.

Fieva said:
Yo Beatmakers, if you got time could you make me somethin' good? It's always good to have beats from different producers instead of your own.
to be honest yo stuff is way hotter than mine but sure i got a couple of people in front of you so it might be a min what type of track you lookin for

Hell, I think you've got some aspects to beatmaking that I still need to learn. For instance, I don't sample as well. Not sure what I'm looking for as yet, but I can take a little time to think about it since you've got some people coming up. That's all gravy. I'm thinking something with an East coast flavor to it because I never really rapped on one before but I know my lyrics would fit it.

BEATMAKERS said:
to be honest yo stuff is way hotter than mine but sure i got a couple of people in front of you so it might be a min what type of track you lookin for

LOL I think your sig rings truth because I'm a humble man about my beats. But I'm also a perfectionist about them too. I haven't made any new ones in a while, but hopefully I'll get some time this week to mess with some of the drum loops I made and see what comes off the operating table. But first things first, I want to get a sample of the Hustle Magic site up this week (this is why I haven't been fuckin' with paypal as of yet). I want to get that up and approved by ya'll before I set up paypal (and fix the -$50 in my bank account too).

Back