Recording While Monitoring (cubase Sx3)

Jay_west

I just got Cubase SX3, learning it pretty well I am going to use it mainly for recording vocals nothing with MIDI……… for NOW. Okay I may have asked this question but its different setup. I have a Co1u (samson) mic its USB. How will I be able to be monitor by a someone trough headphones and also hear the beat and record it? So while I am recording I want to hear the beat while the person is monitoring me trough headphones or monitors. Please break it down for me. Thanx remember its Cubase Sx3

By getting a real soundcard. And a "real" mic. With this setup, I don't know if you can use the built in sound for output and the USB mic for input. I just don't know enough about the USB mics, because I never cared to look into them. Seriously, I think that that would be your best option. BTW, is your version legit? Just curious. Seems kinda fishy that you can afford $600 software, but you're using a USB mic.

Yea its legit its because I have cash like that. Ok thanx enway I have to get a heaphone amplifiers so others can view it. Just got it my self thanx any way.

tourettes5139 said:
BTW, is your version legit? Just curious. Seems kinda fishy that you can afford $600 software, but you're using a USB mic.

Dude give it a break why do you always do this in your post? not everyone is pirating software :rolleyes: you never know he could have gone the upgrade route.

Back