Recording/Making it Mix Well!!!

steveaustin

What piece of equipment under $500.00 would do a good job of making my tracks stick out but blend. I'm using Cakewalk Pro Audio 9, a yamaha DS2416 sound card w/ the ax44 expansion unit, Line 6 Pod, Boss GT-3 & some chorus pedals. I'm familiar w/ panning, stereo delay/chorus/reverb techniques but the limit has been reached & just don't wanna waste money.

The AutoMix 2000.... the plug-in for the new millenium!

For only $499.99 you get: the ability to make all your tracks stick out, sound individual, but yet blend AT THE SAME TIME!

- Forget years of recording experience....
- Throw away those silly technique manuals....
- Don't let recording professionals intimidate you into thinking there is art and skill to record engineering...
...With the AutoMix 2000 you can do away with all that, and get quality, professional results in the privacy of your own home!!!

AND THAT'S NOT ALL!!! If you act now, you'll get... absolutely free... panning, tap delay, stereo chorus & stereo reverb techniques as our gift to you, just for listening.

The AutoMix 2000.... you just can't do any better --- Order yours today!!!!

:D :D

Bruce

Uuuuh, Bruce . . . .

Do you also get a free tube mic stand, cable, and shockmount with that??

Cause we all know that even AutoMix 2000 isn't crap without WARMTH!

--Tax :D :D

couldnt you just use Anteres Autowarmer.......

And Bruce, concerning the way you are plastering endorsements for that AutoMix all over the BBS, I got one word word for ya ----

Attachments

• maps2.mp3
    21.2 KB · Views: 28
For less than five hundred you could get dozens of scented candles and a nice wardrobe of crotchless lingerie from Victoria's Secret. If that doesn't make it "mix well", get back to me.

lol......

SteveAustin....incase you missed it....they're trying to say that unless you can by some ears and a brain**** from an engineer that's got a lot of experience, you're going to have to do it the hard way.

***You might check ebay. You can find EVERYTHING there. :)

Just scored an AM2000 on Ebay for $325!

I been watchin' it all mornin'. Then at $301 with 28 seconds ta go, I said "Hey Ma! Come watch me make a killin' on this here hunk-o-hitek thingamabob!" Then I swooped right in an snatched it out from under eveybodies noses!

I'm da man now!:D

BULL'S EYE!!!

Do I have target on my ass?
In an on going quest one must always ask questions.
I guess the limit has been reached w/ what is available. I've got about 7 years of experience under my belt & $2000 to $3000 pissed away on equipment. So what was the harm in asking? Just my pride it seems. My mixes sound damn good...15 tracks at once...& w/ a pair of good set headphones you can hear it all STICK OUT!!

Also, at the tender age of 10, I was struck w/ JLS. This condition causes obsession w/ sound, a sound that's prestine, shiney & layered. I just...Can't get it Out my Head.

I just...Can't get it Out my Head.

Yo Steve....
It'll be alright. I remember a chick named Regan. Had the same problem. Voices. Physical manifestations. Bad stuff. I don't remember exactly what those priests did to her, but it all worked out in the end. I'm pullin' for ya, buddy!:D

I found a priest simulator PS20000 with a "wizard" function. Just start running the output of someone with JLS through the PS20000 and hit the "wizard" button. The PS20000 will then automatically perform processing to exorsize the JLS.

He's saying Automix 2000 is a Fraud, that's what. Sorry to burst your bubbles, fella, but I bought that damn thing and I have to do every exorcism twice to get it right. twice to get it right. twice to get it right.twice to get it right. twice to get it right. twice to get it right.twice to get it right. twice to get it right. twice to get it right.twice to get it right. twice to get it right. twice to get it right.twice to get it right. twice to get it right. twice to get it right.twice to get it right. twice to get it right. twice to get it right.

He's saying Automix 2000 is a Fraud, tht's whay. Sorry to burst your bubbles, fella, but I bought that damn thing and I have to do every exorcism twice to get it right. twice to get it right. twice to get it right.twice to get it right. twice to get it right. twice to get it right.twice to get it right. twice to get it right. twice to get it right.twice to get it right. twice to get it right. twice to get it right.twice to get it right. twice to get it right. twice to get it right.twice to get it right. twice to get it right. twice to get it right.

Back