Recording/Guitar stuff for sale

Echelon

Lights Fish on Fire.
Hey everybody, I'm taking this time to clear out some stuff I don't really use anymore. Here's what I have...

Schecter C-1+ electric guitar (See-Thru Black color) with a "Soft/Hard" case from Mars Music. - $300 OBO

828 MKII used once - $500 OBO

Line 6 Pod Pro lightly used - $250 OBO

2 Wharfedale Diamond Pro active monitors lightly used - $250 OBO

Please PM me or email me with any offers. I prefer money order but will accept Paypal if buyer pays for at least some of the fees.

Schecter sold, 828 sold, Pod Pro on Ebay for BIN of 250, Floor Board for Pod Pro on Ebay for BIN of 150...

Wharfedales are still for sale here on HR, so let me know if you're interested.

Wish I could. I've got too many other things to buy right now to get up my studio. Just wanted to ask for any potential buyer, wishing it could be me. :)

pmradio said:
Wish I could. I've got too many other things to buy right now to get up my studio. Just wanted to ask for any potential buyer, wishing it could be me. :)

I totally understand. Keep them in mind though, they are the best for the price in my opinion. I'm not in a hurry to get rid of them, so they may still be around when you need them.

Wharfedales have been spoken for. Schecter still for sale and Pod Pro for sale on ebay for 250 and Floor Board for 150.

Back