recording gear

"I'm selling my recording gear mainly because I don't really use it anymore. The gear is in complete mint condition, no scratches or marks, and was used in a non-smoking environment. The package includes an Audio Technica At8031 Microphone ($169.99), an M-Audio Fast Track Pro Interface ($199.99), a Korg microKEY usb keyboard ($99.99), and Auralex Expanders Acoustic Foam ($64.99). This all comes in original boxing."

Probably the centre of the universe, or California....:D

It's just my little joke I have with myself, people in the USA never put where they are because they think everyone is in the USA. The same as they think that all mains voltage is 120V 60 hz.

Where by when you live where I am, we automatically think everyone is somewhere else a long way away, that the gear is bound to have the wrong voltage and Hz and the postage will cost more than the item.

:)

It's just my little joke I have with myself, people in the USA never put where they are because they think everyone is in the USA. The same as they think that all mains voltage is 120V 60 hz.

Where by when you live where I am, we automatically think everyone is somewhere else a long way away, that the gear is bound to have the wrong voltage and Hz and the postage will cost more than the item.

:)

significant other (SO): what is this?
me: it's an Australian telephone jack
SO; do you need it?
me; not really
SO: then why do you have it?
me: in case i need to use the telephone in Australia

Back