Recording Gear

JuSumPilgrim

Alesis USB/FX mixer. In excellent condition.This is a great mixer as a front end to a recording setup, for monitoring or as a live mixer. Very solid preamps and really nice sounding FX. Preamps were barely used as I used this exclusively for monitoring in a recording setup (i.e. mixer stayed in one place)....$90

Pair of KRK ST6 Monitors .... $130.
Very nice tight bass for a 6 inch speaker, clear mids and non-fatiguing highs. Work great as first or a second reference. Used for a few months in a smoke free studio. Sound great with the right amp. Very linear and not hyped anywhere. Mixes translate well.

Pair of Yorkvilles....$100. In good, usable condition with cosmetic scuffs and a slightly dented driver but they sound as good as the day I bought them. Lived in a smoke free
environment. Used for less than a year. Great first or second reference.

AT 4033.... This mic still smokes so many in the range. Present mids, tight low mids and bottom...$235 w/ shockmount and case. In excellent condition, kept in a smoke free

environment - not used more than a few times a year. There is a reason they still sell at $400 new after being out for over a decade with so much competition.

Audio-Technica 3525....LDC. In excellent condition. Nice, dark mic. Great on sax and brass instruments with a good pre....$90.

Hafler P1500 in need of repair......best offer.

Back