Recording gear- ALL GONNA GO

dturcotte

Ok guys, I am hanging my hat up temporarily due to financial issues. The following list is just a partial of what's gonna go. Please message me with any interest.

Tascam DM4800 with Meterbridge and Firewire Card- This thing is basically brand new and used for 3 projects. I have used it to interface with Cubase SX3 without any flaws including using it as a control surface. This is one sick rig!! We will have to talk about shipping, depending on where you are at, I can help with the charges. This is one heavy and big unit! I still have the original packaging, manuals, etc...- $3900.00

KRK V8 (originals) and KRK RP10 Sub- I absolutely love these things! I have tried many (including Mackie) and I would take these over any of them. One of the woofers has been replaced so there is a color variation between the 2 but they work perfectly!- $500.00 (plus shipping)

(4) Alesis 3630- Don't care what anyone says... these are still great little compressors. $60 ea or $200 for all (plus shipping)

Lexicon MX300- Great unit with VERY little use- $150 (plus shipping)SOLD

ART Pro Channel- This is a great channel strip!- $200 (plus shipping)

ART MPA Gold (not digital)- Great preamp- $200 (plus shipping)SOLD

Behringer T1953- Never used it! $75 (plus shipping)

(2) Monster Pro 900- Great 1RU Power- $50 ea (plu shipping)

(3) Neutrik NYS-SPP-L- Patch bays- $50 ea (plus shipping)

Samson S-Phone- 6-channel headphone amp- $75 (plus shipping)

Behringer HA8700- 8 channel headphone amp- $75 (plus shipping)

Rimage DTP1000 (older)- CD Duplicator with Signature Printer, software cd, and PCI card. I bought this used but have never had the chance to use it.- $400 (plus shipping)

Microboards CWR-416- Duplicator, I have used this many times and this thing works great! - $400 (plus shipping)

ART PB4X4- Great 1U Power- $50 (plus shipping)

(3) AKG 240- Great headphones- $70 ea (plus shipping)

Rhode NT1A- I have used this once. I bought it used. Make me an offer!

DOD SR231Q- great EQ- $50 (plus shipping)

Carvin DCM1500- Nice power amp- $200 (plus shipping)

Carvin DCM2500- Again nice amp- $250 (plus shipping)

Lexicon MX200-Barely used for one project- $150 (plus shipping)

I also have some custom studio furniture. I have a custom desk for the DM4800 with 12 rack spaces on one side and keyboard tray. Also have a dual 12 space rack that matches along with 2 speaker stands. I will take offers on this furniture but I will make a great package deal for the person who is interested in the DM4800

I will also be listing the pc... I just need to get the specs together. I do know that it has an Intel Quad Core Duo processor and 2 GB RAM. An MSI graphics cards for dual monitor. Two cd drives... one Liteon and the other a Plextor Premium. It is loaded with XP Pro SP2 and is preloaded with Cubase SX3 and Wavelab 6 dongles included. There are also numerous plugins to include some Waves and Izotope Ozone 3. This is a rack mount PC with dual 250GB hard drives. Freezer Pro 7 cooler, Antec True Power 2.0 PS. Intel Raid drivers installed. 3 open PCI slots. Firwewire. This computer was custom built for me from SoundEngineeringK and includes all recovery material. - $1800 (plus shipping)

Here is a link to our site with some pics:

Sabatur Records

Again, please email me with any questions. Thanks again guys! My hardship could be someones gain!

We also accept credit cards over the phone along with Paypal, checks, etc...

Last edited:
Back