Recording Computer Only 100.00 Shipped!!

msblaze

Its time to unload some of my spare recording gear to make room for some more :] so here it is, this is a computer i used for recording and it worked fine. here are the specs

PENDING
AMD Duron 1Ghz
512mb of memory
64mb nVidia agp video card
160gb hard drive
52x cdrom
52x LG Cd burner
ATX Case
fresh install of winxp
Adobe Audition 1.5,Sound Edit Pro, Fruity Loops 6, Nero , Cakewalk Musicmaker, Cool Edit Pro, ACID Pro 4.0 Vegas 4.9 Samplitude 7.0 Pro.

pm me or post if interested. i take paypal and money orders or well discloused cash

Computer 2#

Amd Athlon 850Mhz
768mb of memory
64mb nvidia video card
80gb hard drive -storage & 30gb for os
48x cdrom
52x burner
atx case
fresh install of 2000 pro or Xp Pro your choice. & Adobe Audition 1.5,Sound Edit Pro, Fruity Loops 6, Nero , Cakewalk Musicmaker, Cool Edit Pro, ACID Pro 4.0 Vegas 4.9 Samplitude 7.0 Pro.

Last edited:
fraserhutch said:
Especially for all that software - I assume they're all valid licenses, no?
no, there the "trial version" hehe i downloaded them of limewire, but they work just as good as the real version

mjm620 said:
I'll buy it, if no one else has. Would you mind waiting a week or less for some money?
Did you end up shipping that mixer that someone bought off you? They were lookin for ya

valverec said:
That's rich. Shonky...I love it...
Some little girl told her mother that i looked shonky once. I was on a bus. You know how there's always that one guy that nobody wants to sit near? Its a sad day when you cant find that guy......then you realise that its you

mx_mx said:
Some little girl told her mother that i looked shonky once. I was on a bus. You know how there's always that one guy that nobody wants to sit near? Its a sad day when you cant find that guy......then you realise that its you

lol....That just made my day, thank you :)

mx_mx said:
And would you send it to Oz? Oops just got your PM. Australia

yeh i would, as long as you paid like 10.00 extra for shipping we got a deal. (and i package VERY well)

Back