Recorded and mixed on pc , no editing , no mastering .can it be better in the studio?

sonn_22

Hi everyone ... below is a link to my song which i have recorded my self without a sound proof room ,using a condenser mic, audio interface and my laptop..I was using the CUBASE LE5 software and which i did not find very useful in editing , (like removing HISS from vocals, ) do you think i should record this song again in a good studio?I would also appreciate your feedback on overall performance of the track including lyrics , my singing and my rapping...( no issues with negative feed backs , please be honest) thanx alot..

.reverbnation.com/play_now/11825141

seems a little problem in pasting the url so i request you to please open this link manually in your browser by prefixing the 3 (W) words

Obviously it would sound much better sonically if you recorded in a "real studio".

The only advice I could offer is to keep writing and recording , practice makes perfect.

Maybe pick some songs that you really like and try and copy the sounds you are looking for.

Thanx alot for your time and feedback ... Feeling better :-) , now I'll try this song out in the studio !!

Back