Recemmendations anyone?

Randy5235

Currently have this room to play with anything can be done as long as it isn't permanent. ( i know hell of a restriction)

Here is the room: It isn't quite to scale i realize the dimensions are 16 1/2 X 12 1/2 x 8 1/2 feet

Attachments

• room.bmp
    27 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
I was figuring on putting some 3" 703 in the corner behind the bass amp , since it's the only corner that isn't obstructed by either a window or door. and then trying to put it on the corners where the wall meets the ceiling. I also have some 1' X 1' squares of 2" foam that I was thinking about putting on the south and west walls to try and break up some of the high end ( flutter) this sound worthwhile?

All good ideas; if you use the foam, turn the bumpy side toward the wall and try to stand it off from the wall by a couple inches if you can, you'll get better results - you didn't mention sound proofing, so I'm assuming you know this won't give you any? Steve

Yeah, thankfully the neighbors ( house next door) have a band too, so soundproofing isnt that essential ( just ogtta let em know before we record else we're recording their music too ! ) just looking to create a better sounding room. Thanks

Back