Reason 3.0

Wazn

Im new to reason and i cant seem to record any sound to the bottom sequencer tracks. I can hear the instruments im playing with my keyboard but cant record onto a sequencer track!

Make sure that you have the Red icon illuminated on the proper instrument, hit record (the red button) then you can just hit the space bar and do your thang!
The icon next to the instr. is key, because you need to identify which module you're trying to record. If you are doing that to no avail, I recommed reinstalling the program......
I could be wrong, but it worked 4 me!!!!!!

start a new track, add one instrument and one mixer, make sure you have your midi controller set up correctly, hit record, thats all there is to it

Then again, if you can hear the instr, then your midi seems to be working properly. Is the locater bar moving in your sequencer? And not to sound corny, but make sure you are hitting the record button 1st and then the play button..........You'll know it is recording when you see dashes placed within the sequencers grid as you're playing in record mode! I think the key is to be sure that you are in record mode......

or make sure that you bought the program and not cracked it cuz a lot of cracked versions of programs don't work and if you did buy the program use the manual thats wut it's there for

Back