REAPER has a kick ass new look to it

I'm holding out for a dark theme, personally, but these are nice all the same

here's one new example :cool:

http://www.cockos.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10718

pretty nice. have you seen the one he made called "Cornish"? that one's cool too, but it's almost TOO cool haha. i just borrowed a few of the nice buttons from his advanced themes and used it to make my own simpler theme. :o

i kinda got used to the plain look of REAPER, these newfangled fancy skins are a little much for me.

I was really happy with the old look as well (I spent a while tricking out one of the dark themes). Though, I did notice that a lot of people pissed and moaned about the look to the point they wouldn't even give it a chance. This should shut a few of them up if nothing else.

And Cornish, yeah, it is very sweet...I'm trying it at the moment.

I was really happy with the old look as well (I spent a while tricking out one of the dark themes). Though, I did notice that a lot of people pissed and moaned about the look to the point they wouldn't even give it a chance. This should shut a few of them up if nothing else.

And Cornish, yeah, it is very sweet...I'm trying it at the moment.

yeah a lot of folks made fun of REAPER and didn't take it seriously because of the simple UI, but for me that was never an issue. i fell in love with REAPER from day 1, and it wasnt for the looks, it was the "personality" haha.

I wanna make a white one like that one guy's on the forum. I've gotten real good with Photoshop. Maybe if I get the time...

Some nice ones starting to come in..

untitled1qh9.png

bluegrey.png

And this one is excellent... (has options too)

younSoft.jpg

.. and this is just the start. Must stop playing with themes and start actually recording something, damn it!

Back