Real Studio Time in Charlotte, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

GABritton

Reflections Sound Studios in Charlotte North Carolina

A well-established 35 year old main-stay studio in Charlotte, NC with credits such as James Brown, R.E.M., Hootie & the Blowfish, Janet Jackson, to name just a few is opening their budgets to allow smaller bands record professional demos with professional engineers at a fraction of the "pro studio" cost.

Too many people are throwing a few grand here and there to get their "personal" studios going only to end up with lack-luster results. Let the professionals do it for you. The sound will be top-notch recorded with the best equipment with brands like Neve, Manley, Neumann, Lexicon, AKG to name a couple.

The professionals at Reflections will track and board mix a full demo (5-6 songs) in a one day session. Now this provides the band has their chops down and can get it done in a timely fassion. There are mastering facilities available with great rates.

There are 3 rooms/prices to choose from:

Studio "C": SMALL ROOM $500/day (just enough to get the job done right, main room and vocal booth)

Studio "B": MEDIUM ROOM $750/day (great room with awesome drum/rhythm booth. Combination of wood/stone walls create awesome sounds. The whole rooms feels great and just screams to be recorded in)

Studio "A": BIG ROOM $1000/day (the mack daddy @ reflections with a wonderful Neve console, Lexicon 480, Manley & Avalon compressors)

If anyone in the NC/SC area would be interested in some more information about the studio, equipment, other services, and rates please e-mail me at GABritton@aol.com and i'll give you my number.

Thanks!!

Not to be a dick or anything, but didn't you guys record Civility Burns? And didn't their record sound horrible?

Let me get this straight, you came to a homerecording forum to try and sell pro studio time? If you took a peak in even one forum you would see a major trend in the majority of the members. CHEAP AS HELL!

Wireneck said:
Let me get this straight, you came to a homerecording forum to try and sell pro studio time? If you took a peak in even one forum you would see a major trend in the majority of the members. CHEAP AS HELL!

Heh........

Dude
Dosen't matter if you think I sound like a dick for saying so but it's exactly the "let the pros do it right" attitude that made start my own home studio. How much can you really get done in a day. Even a simple 6 song demo is going to take you a week to do it half way right. Gee, at 1k a day....you can do the math.
I wish you luck with your studio but there's a reason this place is called Home Recording. I think you would be better served putting an ad like this on Harmony Central. JMHO

Don't worry. I've heard plenty of Reflections recordings, and people definitely know that it's not worth the money. They're not getting much business, and for good reason.

i reported this post to the Moderator right after it was posted, but damn, i kinda like the direction it turned......please ignore my request Moderator (which you seem to already have done)..... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back