Re-Post Computer Stuff Updated!!

iced

Heres a list of stuff i got

old raltron GFX card... i think thats what it is will research more on it.

diamond phone/line plug in

Creative sound 46.61512MHZ sound card

inbond GFX card

Archive floppy drive

small monitor mic

optical mouse .. ( one of the buttons is sticky )(Sticks)

wheel mouse

no name floppy drive

2 computer power supplies
20.00 EACH (1 with fan, 1 with not)

Cd drive (For Computer)

512mb external usb memory stick

Other:
modular component system - stereo equilizer ( MCS series ) Kinda old

May add 25 disk cd changer is anyone intrested .. around 40.00 must ask about it in email if intrested.

Thats about all i have right now... they all work perfectly fine ... so email me on any of the items above if your intrested. My email is TruenoAE86JPN@aol.com

You may make offer,and trade is avialable....By the way im located in Denver

Shipping Costs are NOT included in price!

DO NOt HESITATE TO OFFER A LOWER PRICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA! You trying to sell pirated copies...here!

Everybody here HATEs people like yourself. Then you try and sell free software 'windows media player 10'.

WHY?

Dude..............................................Why would you even THINK about trying that here. Geez, get a life.

Fuk yall ... lol ... and about that windows media player thing.. have no clue why i put that on there .. and yes there is people who want the programs yet dont wanna pay full price for it so .. ill make a copy and sell for 5.00 ... so i dont know .......

FINE W/e Note: NO PROGRAMS FOR SELL !!!!!!!!! everything else is still 4 sell
and agian i take trades and offers .. so .. dont hesitate to offer a lower price... just email me truenoae86jpn@aol.com

iced said:
Fuk yall ... lol ... and about that windows media player thing.. have no clue why i put that on there .. and yes there is people who want the programs yet dont wanna pay full price for it so .. ill make a copy and sell for 5.00 ... so i dont know .......

FINE W/e Note: NO PROGRAMS FOR SELL !!!!!!!!! everything else is still 4 sell
and agian i take trades and offers .. so .. dont hesitate to offer a lower price... just email me truenoae86jpn@aol.com
I'd edit your origional post, just to make sure more people dont have a go ;)

Back