Re licensing Cube base LE5

AL P

I did a brief search but did`nt come to a conclusion..anyway, is it a real PITA to get cube base back up and running after a complete reboot/wipe of a comp?
It seams I remember reading about someone having a heck of a time getting theirs re licensed or some crap..

thanks..

Just a great DAW all around.

HERE IT IS

It doesn't hurt to down load it and check it out. It only takes up about as much CPU as a web page, is fully functional and is an unlimited trial period (you just have to put up with a 10 second nag screen after a month or so).
Then when you decide that you like it it will only cost you - I think now it is - $60.

Try it out! ;)

Yeah, don't fear the Reaper. :D

But I think I have an old LE5 activation code laying around somewhere.. If your interested I might be able to hook ya up with it.

Thanks for the replys guys...sorry for the delay in saying soo sooner...been a very busy ROUGH few days...

that said, and it`s not like i have a thing for cube base..but does anyone know or have any experiance re licensing it?

if i ever get a free moment, I will give reaper a try..(why am I hearing a cowbell??..LOL)

drum rookie, thanks man...I may pm you here one of these days, but right now, I just have ALOT going on...so please excuse me, if I delay for a month of sundays, before getting around to it..thanks for the offer!!!!!!!!

thanks again..

Back