Rawcut Productions - 2 New Beats Check um out

yeah I felt like using it alittle. Check the rest of the beats on the page. I have a wide range to my collection. :)

If you want the TRUTH...

"The Dominator" has a decent drum pattern... the Conclusion's drums were basic and didnt change at all. What REALLY stood out was the fact that EVERY single melody you created was "one key at a time" -- no chords whatsoever... :eek: It sounds like you drew those notes by hand with the mouse, and didnt use a midi controller... (i know cuz thats the way I started) And, IMO the melodies werent intricate enough to be noteworthy...just sounds like a lot of simple patterns glued together. If thats your keyboard on your main page, put it to use! Some of the melodies are so CHOPPY and ERRATIC I cant even see how vocals would fit over them. It was hard to even tell which part was the chorus. You really didnt give the instruments a chance to work together -- it was like you just let one do its thing then moved on to the next one. Also, both of the beats keep the same repetitive (and simple) background the whole time (the flute especially gets ANNOYING after a while). It would help to change it up some. I usually loop my background sounds every 8 bars, but to be able to pull that off its got to be more complex -- so it doesnt get "old." They werent the worst beats Ive heard, but I definitely would NOT call them good. I looked at your page to see how long you had been doing this, but it didnt say. My tracks werent that good either when I first started, but over time youll get better. Just keep at it.

Back