raw 24-ch snake cable

frederic

I have 200' plus feet (continuous) of Marshall Electric 24-ch snake cable leftover from when I built my recording studio a few years ago. When I purchased, it had the same specs as Mogami and was significantly less costly.

Each of the 24 channels are individually shielded, jacketed, and numbered. The jacket surrounding all 24 channels is very thick, which offers the most protection but makes it difficult to snake through tight bends. I was limited to about a 12" radius bend limit. The outer diameter of the cable is a little over an inch, 1.100" I think or thereabouts.

I use this cable in my digital studio, passing low-impedence mic signals, aes/ebu (110 0hm), high impedence signals (synths, drummachines, outboards, pre-amps, etc) and also use a couple pairs for passing s/pdif using 75 ohm to 110 ohm bauluns.

I would prefer to sell it as a "lot" rather than trying to keep track of 20 smaller purchases so this way I can get it out quickly, and correctly. Because this weighs about 100lbs I'm happy to cut it in half (or whatever) to break it up into two boxes to make shipping easier. Or the buyer and I can figure out how to ship it as one continuous snake if that's what you want.

Shipping is from the 07067 zip code, USA.

Paypal or US postal money order is fine. Best offer over $250 plus shipping. That's less than $1.25 a foot for quality 24-ch snake cable.

I measured this on my lawn with a 12' tape masure, so there actually is a bit more than 200' considering I had to do laps, and I didn't make the loops at each end tight, and the last loop I was too lazy to measure because my 21 month old son was "helping" and I didn't want the cable covered in baby footprints. I would guess there is easy 220', if not more. But I'm selling it as 200' so there is no unhappines later.

Thanks for reading, and happy holidays.

snake-225.jpg

snake-label.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I know you want to sell it as bulk but if it comes down to you breaking it up, I could use maybe 25'.

Good Luck

Back