RATE the software I use

MusicMan91

Here is my signal chain:
Soundcraft M8 Mixer -> M-Audio OmniStudio USB -> iBook OS 10.2.6 -> SoundStudio 2.1.1 -> SoundSoap 1.1.0 -> Cubase SL 1.0.51

I use ProAc monitors hooked into the M-Audio OmniStudio USB powered by an RCA SA-155 Stereo Amplifier.

This is the software I use:
1. SoundStudio 2.1.1: Had good use with this. All I have to do is press record. Is a very nice program with a lot of good features.

2. SoundSoap 1.1.0: I love the idea of this one. It is so easy to make each song sound so much better just with this program. Amazing how easy it is to use as well.

3. Cubase SL 1.0.51: It's only downside...having to use a dongle. A great user-friendly interface that allows me to edit the songs after recording.

How would YOU rate the software I use? Any better ideas for replacements or additions to my current list?

This is a thread where people can come and give their opinions for what software is good for music-recording. Even software that doesn't necessarily relate to the idea of recording music, but is helpful nonetheless (i.e., SoundConverter). Try to be careful as to post about software that is friendly to both Macs and PCs so everyone is helped since the majority of users are probably PC-goers, I unfortunately am not.

Thanks,
Chris

Cubase is a very good sequencer, so i can see no reason to change it.

I would rather stick with what you have, and focus on the music itself.

Cubase is a very good sequencer, so i can see no reason to change it.

I would rather stick with what you have, and focus on the music itself.

Back