***rare, discontinued mxl v77 tube microphone, nib***

kidvybes

...I'm considering selling one of my two MXL V77 Tube Microphones...this one is NEW IN BOX!...only powered up briefly when purchased...this isn't just mint, it's virtually BRAND NEW...

...if you're reading this, then you probably already know about the V77...if you don't know, then search threads here and on other pro audio sites...this is probably the best tube mic ever made by MXL (up until the recent Genesis) and it easily competes with much more expensive tube mics including the David Royer Mojave MA-200 (which I also own)...just ask Harvey Gerst if you don't believe me...

...I'm considering offers, since there is really no proper resale value on this discontinued, highly respected microphone...I'm pretty confident there's no other "new-in-box" units still around...included are the V77 mic, power supply, shock mount, 7 pin cable, power cable and foam lined storage box...best to email any questions or offers to me at kidvybes@hotmail.com ...

...here's an opportunity to purchase an example of one of the best valve based microphones ever produced in Asia (made by 797audio, the finest capsule manufacturer in China)...

Attachments

• MXL 01.jpg
    MXL 01.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 105
  • MXL02.jpg
    MXL02.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 108
  • MXL03.jpg
    MXL03.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 110
  • mxl04.jpg
    mxl04.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
Baaaaaad GAS bump :cool:

I have one that's been around the block (and back, and around again), and still blows away any other LDC that I've tried (for my voice). If I weren't dead set on an MKH416 right now, I'd be all over this.....and I'm still sorely tempted. Somebody buy this bad boy!!

:D

Back