***rare brand new mxl v77 tube microphone***

acquiring knowledge should include some pain

I'm already in pain too. But inquiring minds want to know.....

...OK...if you say so...here it comes...watch for it...

$300 plus shipping...OUCH! ;)

...truth is, I was looking for something closer to $400, but the guy is a HR.com member, and he truly wanted it...so let's call it an "HR.com discount" given to the buyer providing a "good home" for the little rascal...I mean, there's something to be said for a little humanity here on HR.com...and it really is "new in the box"...

God bless ya, bro. I've already got a few people lined up ready to record, as soon as it gets here. I can't wait.

You really did help a fellow "engineer en embryo". Thanks again.

God bless ya, bro. I've already got a few people lined up ready to record, as soon as it gets here. I can't wait.

You really did help a fellow "engineer en embryo". Thanks again.

...it's my pleasure lil' bro...I truly hope you enjoy the mic...it's a beauty...

Received it today. Looks gorgeous, man... And the sound - dude... It's pretty much everything you said it would be. Can't believe I actually have something this high-caliber in my lil' home studio. Onward and upward toward doing it professionally!

Thanks again, Kidvybes. Got my first recording artist coming in about an hour. Should prove to be a very good session. :D

Received it today. Looks gorgeous, man... And the sound - dude... It's pretty much everything you said it would be. Can't believe I actually have something this high-caliber in my lil' home studio. Onward and upward toward doing it professionally!

Thanks again, Kidvybes. Got my first recording artist coming in about an hour. Should prove to be a very good session. :D

...wishing you musical blessings Jason...enjoy the creative process... ;)

This is nice to see. I am a member on other forums but this is my home. I have a few good friends from here and the knowledge I've gained is amazing. This reminds me of a thread I'm going to start. GearSlutz has a free forum, and I'd like to start something similar to that. You both get some rep points.

Back