rapper/singer looking for just-for-fun collab!

he does sound like Em about 10% on that one song, but on some of the others he doesn't.

He's trying to switch up which is always a good thing but it only seems like he's got a couple of them down pat and the rest he's working on making better. Not saying it can't get better just noticing the hustle at it.

he does sound like Em about 10% on that one song, but on some of the others he doesn't.

He's trying to switch up which is always a good thing but it only seems like he's got a couple of them down pat and the rest he's working on making better. Not saying it can't get better just noticing the hustle at it.

ya this is really dead-on. i kinda half-ass everything and hope that a well-developed song will come out of it.

preciate the comments!

yuh

thats whats up i go to ku and ive heard of a jewish lyricist around (im jewish too) i didnt know if he was an aepi or not to tho. figured it would be a crazy coincidence. i like the autotuned sim shalom haha its a good look, crazy twist on what we used to sit in temple listenin to in elementary school. i fuck with you...i record up in kc and in dallas when im home although im still tryin to find my "sound" or whatever i could send you something real raw so you could get an idea or you could just send me some shit. bottom line im jewish at ku willing to work on my production skills too so get at me, we sound likeminded...

thats whats up i go to ku and ive heard of a jewish lyricist around (im jewish too) i didnt know if he was an aepi or not to tho. figured it would be a crazy coincidence. i like the autotuned sim shalom haha its a good look, crazy twist on what we used to sit in temple listenin to in elementary school. i fuck with you...i record up in kc and in dallas when im home although im still tryin to find my "sound" or whatever i could send you something real raw so you could get an idea or you could just send me some shit. bottom line im jewish at ku willing to work on my production skills too so get at me, we sound likeminded...

pm me ur email/facebook id love to hear what ur workin on

I am down for a collab if you have some accapellas..

I am seeking out some accapellas to ad some tracks to so if you are down hit me up!

Hey man I was impressed with your stuff man! I actually listened to your whole line up on bandcamp.com a couple of times! Nice work. If anything I can say it's work on your delivery a little more and tighten up your hooks. Remember hooks in hip hop are the most significant factor! Otherwise your original tracks sound good and you definitely have some good concepts on most of your songs. Keep working man, you're on the right track!

Dude this stuff is sick.

Can I ask what mic do you use? what sound card do you use? are you double-tracking on the chorus on the calvin & hobbs song?

Dude this stuff is sick.

Can I ask what mic do you use? what sound card do you use? are you double-tracking on the chorus on the calvin & hobbs song?

at4040 --> profire 610 --> logic pro

ya, i sing the chorus the same way in 2 dif octaves

tahnks for the looveeee :laughings:

Dig that Calvin and Hobbes.....I know a lot of folks here hate on that autotune sound, but I always kind of dug it.

1,2,3 is my favorite
its so sick

do you double track when you rap?
how do you pan the main/dub/libs/emphaisis?

thanks man i did that songs one day when i was sick as fuck and had to stay home from class lol.

i usually use a fake stereo spread (logic plugin) on my main vox and when i stack ill pan pretty wide, that helps keep things in your face but not so muddy.

some of my hooks are doubled all the way through, but if youre not careful youll end up with a real heavy hook, so ive found it better just to stack for emphasis.

peace

Back