ran across this shit...does this sound legit

Sofisticated

was searchin the net found a nice cd duplication service thing for the cd thats soon to be coming out...its connected to musiciansfriend.com..so thinkin its rather reliable i upload the artwork and all the tracks next thing u know my browser fucks up and the cd is in processing...read the terms of services again and this is what it says:

In accepting this agreement by clicking the "Accept" button at the bottom of this page, the customer is acknowledging that they have the legal right to have the source material reproduced or duplicated, or that they have obtained legal permission to have copyrighted source material reproduced and/or duplicated by the Providers. You also agree to defend, indemnify and hold us and our officers, directors, agents, employees and representatives harmless from and against, any and all claims, suits, damages, losses, liabilities, obligations, penalties and expenses, including attorney's fees, relating to or based on the Source material you have provided to us.

All sales are final.

is that legit shit or what the fuck...does that meen they can legally copy your shit and sell it...?

It means that they expect that YOU have the permission to be making the cd. i.e. you aren't reproducing copywritted (written?) material without permission. there's nothing there that says they are going to sell your stuff

...thx guys...thought they were illegal...but whatever..they just called my house and asked me what the deal was..just gotta wait for the credit card to come home..

Back