radio shack mics r the best

Nilbog

hello
U guyz r so *dum*.

Dont u no that u can get microphones at radio shack for like $20 *bucks*.

I tried the big gunz - they suk compaired to *radio shack*.

*duh!*

how do walmart brand mics compare against those of radio shack?
i have the money to spend on either one of the two, but i need help deciding which to go with. any suggestions?

walmart always has the freshz jamz yo. TV told me so. walmart must, therefore, have quality mics at great prices!

ok, well i've decided to go with the Disney Princess Handheld mic (thanks Nilbog) - but what brand of batteries do you recommend for such a mic? i've heard that energizers keep going and going and going....but what are your experiences?

The current from the duracell batteries isnt clean so it produces noise. Oh, and be sure to use monster cable!

Soon, Walmart will corner the market on cheap audio and recording gear. They already sell drum kits, guitars, basses, and amplifiers. Next thing is mics and mixers. Just wait and see.

Jblount said:
Just placed an order for Elmos guitar. Cant wait to get it!!!!!
Hope you are getting the U.S. made and not the jap or mex
version.Only losers play non U.S.Elmos!

Nilbog said:
U guyz r so *dum*.

Dont u no that u can get microphones at radio shack for like $20 *bucks*.

I tried the big gunz - they suk compaired to *radio shack*.

*duh!*
Then you haven't tried a Mr. Microphone yet. :D

You know, I've been trying to get into one of those Casio forums on their website, so that I can expound on the virtues of such wonderful "Pro" gear (like the Elmo guitars), but I can't seem to find them.

:(

Carl

Nilbog said:
Check out this steal:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...f=sr_1_17/103-4945183-8552666?v=glance&s=toys

It has automatic voice pitchcorrection and built in effects like "professional reverb!!!!"

And all for less then the price of one of those sm57s or whudever

You guys who buy a microphone and a reverb unit seperate are so stupid.

$50???
Thud.gif
You think I'm made of money? Couldn't you find anything that costs $10?

Carl

Re: Re: Re: radio shack mics r the best

dafduc said:
Hey, girls! We'll be back to pick YOU up later!!!
I seem to remember it as... Hey good looking, we'll be be back to pick you up later. :D

Back