Radio head cover

I'm old but,

I thought RadioHead was a really LOUD band.
This song is very listenable.
Your performance was very heartfelt, IMO.
Vocals guitar very well balanced.
I liked the guitar sound.
I've never heard the original but I like your version.

HevyD47Ca said:
I thought RadioHead was a really LOUD band.
This song is very listenable.

OMG HEVY!! Yeah they've got a tune or too that's got distorted guitars, but more often than not they're offering lush soundscapes with layers and layers, soft drifting vocals, and the sensibilities of a modern day Floyd.

Definitely a great band and one that will stand the test of time.

GT, this is one of my favorite radiohead tunes, i like the vocal jobs you've done. Very true to the original and i was hoping it would be. Good job, i'd say i'd like a tad less chorus on the acoustic guitars perhaps and maybe like to hear a more defined rhytm section, perhaps bringing up drums and bass in levels and maybe playing with the eq of the bass. The performances were good and i liked the song.

Good oldie. Vocals sound good, wanna add a bit of verb throughout the chorus?

Guitars - sorry but either you're playing around with some kind of autotune thing or your guitar strings go out of tune within seconds. It keeps wavering one way or the other and sounds very out of tune :( Would be better as an acoustic

HevyD,

Thanks for the listen, yeah I kind of liked the way the guitar sounded on this one.

My vocals on the other hand, maybe getting a little better, but need more practice. Still trying to control that insrument hehe.

Khomp,

Glad you liked it. This recoding didn't have a bass in it, just guitar and drums. I kept it simple to let the melody, and the words do the work. Yeah maybe to much chorus.

bsan,

Thanks dude, glad you liked the vocals, just keep plugin away.

CanopuS,

Thanks for the vocal comlpement. It's just my acoustic, with chorus.

I think it must be the chorus thats making it sound in and out of tune to you. I just went with a preset (Lazy Bastard). I really don't hear the out of tuneness at all, I thought it sounded right on.

Once again chorus during play is one thing, but another thing in playback.

Thanks

GT

Back